Le Méridien Beach Plaza
22 Avenue Princesse Grace, Monte Carlo, 98000, Monaco
Phone: (+377) 93 30 98 80
4.0/5 239 reviews
Hotel in Monaco, ideal location in Monte Carlo
Ideally located within walking distance of Monaco's most renowned tourist attractions, Le Méridien Beach Plaza hotel is the most serene place to reside in Monte Carlo, in a chic and contemporary atmosphere.
Rooms and suites designed to stimulate and offering breathtaking views, spacious private terraces and outstanding resort facilities will enhance your experience. Le Méridien Beach Plaza is the only hotel in Monte Carlo with its own private beach with direct access.
Discover the sea views from our rooms with our Live Webcam.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 239 verified guest reviews
78%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I was impressed by the hospitality of the people of Monte Carlo especially the Meridien Staff. I would like to give additional recognition to Adrien who checked me in both of my stays. He was extremely friendly and helpful with information regarding the features of the hotel and the local area. I will highly recommend Le Meridien to all of my friends and business associates
How to find us
Le Méridien Beach Plaza is ideally located by the sea and within walking distance from Monaco's most renowned tourist attractions: the iconic Monte Carlo Casino, the Prince’s Palace, Port Hercule and the old town of Monaco.
- LCL- Place des Moulins
- Société Marseillaise de Crédit - Boulevard des Moulins
- Cap d'Antibes beaches
- Champions Promenade
- Coastal path towards Le Corbusier's holiday cabin
- Fontvieille Park and the Princess Grace Rose Garden
- Grand Casino
- Hercule Harbour
- Ischia Ponte (Plein Soleil)
- Le Rocher (The Rock)
- Les Îles Skopelos et Skiathos (Mamma Mia !)
- Marineland (De Rouille et d'Os)
- Monaco Automobile Club
- Moyenne Corniche Road
- Nice Observatory On Mont Gros
- Port de La Darse
- Route de la Moyenne Corniche-Monaco (Golden Eye)
- Saint-Tropez (Et Dieu créa la Femme)
- Francis Bacon MB Art Foundation
- H.S.H.’ Private collection of Antique Cars
- Nouveau Musée National de Monaco
- Oceanographique Museum of Monaco
- The Prince’s Palace
- Bus 6 Fontvieille – Larvotto / Larvotto – Fontvieille
- Monaco-Monte-Carlo railway station
- Nice AirportXpress 110
- La Condamine Market
- The Monte-Carlo Carré d'Or
- The Rocher souvenir shops and the Chocolaterie de Monaco
How To Get Here
Dine with the best view and the best location
The best location to dine with a view The perfect choice to discover mediterranean inspired cuisine and creative cocktails, by the sea.
- BAR LONGITUDE 7° 26'
- MUSE SUMMER RESTAURANT
- ALANG BAR
Hours Of Operation
Your meetings and weddings in Monte Carlo
With 14 conference areas, capable of hosting up to 2,000 guests, Le Meridien is the finest location in Monaco for your meetings and events