Le Méridien Beach Plaza
22 Avenue Princesse Grace, Monte Carlo, 98000, Monaco
Phone: (+377) 93 30 98 80
4.0/5 (190 reviews)
Hotel in Monaco, ideal location in Monte Carlo
Ideally located within walking distance of Monaco's most renowned tourist attractions, Le Méridien Beach Plaza hotel is the most serene place to reside in Monte Carlo, in a chic and contemporary atmosphere.
Rooms and suites designed to stimulate and offering breathtaking views, spacious private terraces and outstanding resort facilities will enhance your experience. Le Méridien Beach Plaza is the only hotel in Monte Carlo with its own private beach with direct access.
Discover the sea views from our rooms with our Live Webcam.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 190 verified guest reviews
77%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Lovely hotel for its private beach and pool facilities. Staff attentive to your needs, great restaurant outlets and food is excellent. Fantastic for a holiday. Very well established hotel which also provides wonderful conference facilities if you are on business too.
How to find us
Le Méridien Beach Plaza is ideally located by the sea and within walking distance from Monaco's most renowned tourist attractions: the iconic Monte Carlo Casino, the Prince’s Palace, Port Hercule and the old town of Monaco.
- LCL- Place des Moulins
- Société Marseillaise de Crédit - Boulevard des Moulins
- Cap d'Antibes beaches
- Champions Promenade
- Coastal path towards Le Corbusier's holiday cabin
- Fontvieille Park and the Princess Grace Rose Garden
- Grand Casino
- Hercule Harbour
- Le Rocher (The Rock)
- Monaco Automobile Club
- Moyenne Corniche Road
- Nice Observatory On Mont Gros
- Port de La Darse
- Francis Bacon MB Art Foundation
- H.S.H.’ Private collection of Antique Cars
- Nouveau Musée National de Monaco
- Oceanographique Museum of Monaco
- The Prince’s Palace
- Bus 6 Fontvieille – Larvotto / Larvotto – Fontvieille
- Monaco-Monte-Carlo railway station
- Nice AirportXpress 110
- La Condamine Market
- The Monte-Carlo Carré d'Or
- The Rocher souvenir shops and the Chocolaterie de Monaco
How To Get Here
Your meetings and weddings in Monte Carlo
With 14 conference areas, capable of hosting up to 2,000 guests, Le Meridien is the finest location in Monaco for your meetings and events